- Jaipur is the happiest city of India.
- Jaipur ranks 3rd in the list of '12 Major Cities of India'.
- McKinsey's Report ranks Jaipur 8th in the list of '10 Future city in the world'.
- Reserve Bank of India ranked Jaipur as the 11th largest deposit centre.
- Jaipur is 12th Best City of the World.
- Jaipur is 24th fastest developing city of the world.
- Jaipur tops as a business center.
- It ranks 31st in the list of '50 Emerging Global Outsourcing Cities'.
- Jaipur is Asia's largest exporter of stone, gold, and diamond jewellery.
- Jaipur is a chief hub of traditional & modern industries.
- Amber fort is ranked as the 7th best place to visit in Asia.
- Jantar Mantar has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage.
- Every 3rd foreign tourist coming to India visits Rajasthan via Jaipur.
- Pink City has been officially announced as the 'Counter Magnet City' by the Planning Board of National Capital Region (NCR) to ease the pressure on Delhi.
- As the capital of country's largest state – Rajasthan, Jaipur houses several opportunities for the residents and investors.
- Jaipur is one of the three important constituents of "Golden Triangle" of India along with Delhi & Agra.
- Genpact, Coke, Mico, Wipro, Infosys, TMT, Cisco, HCL, Hinduja, IBM, Daksh etc. are already exploring the commercial opportunities in Jaipur.
- After Gurgaon, Jaipur is the emerging IT/ITES destination of India with elite presence of major IT players here.
- City has more than 35 five star hotel brands.
- Jaipur is the newest education hub with more than 80 colleges of various streams, 11 Private Universities, 2 Deemed Universities, and 2 Government Universities.
- In comparison to the national average GDP of 7%, the city is growing at more than 12% for the last three years.
- Predicted to become a Mega City by 2025 and the 11th largest city in India, Jaipur has a population of 7 million people encompassing over an area of about 3000 sq km.
- It has an international airport with availability of flights to all the major destinations in India and abroad.
- Almost 80% of foreign tourists coming to India visit Rajasthan via Jaipur.
- Largest exporter of colored gemstones, engineering goods, sterling silver jewellery, traditional footwear, handicrafts, carpets, marble & stone artifacts, apparel etc.
- Jaipur offers Special Economic Zone (SEZ) joint venture by Mahindra & Mahindra with RIICO on 3000 Bighas of land.
- It is located on the Golden Quadrilateral that is proposed to be upgraded as the National Expressway.
Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor
Rajasthan is getting a big distribution part of DMIC covering an area of 39% i.e. 553 km. Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Jaipur, Ajmer, and Kishangarh area will get a big industrial boost with this project.
Jaipur's Expansion after Ring Road Project
A road of 144 km will be the key to expansion of Jaipur’s boundaries by 3000 sq. km. It will cover all the major roads connecting Jaipur without entering the city itself.
Jaipur Master Plan 2025
Jaipur covers an area of about 3000 sq. km and consists of 725 villages, 11 satellite cities and 4 growing centers with a population of 65 Lakhs.
The expected growth of real estate is by a phenomenal 60% that is highest in North India.